Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Travel Plans

Well, the ticket is bought and paid for...no turning back now!

I will leave Vancouver on Sept 18th and fly to London. I've reconnected with an old high school friend who was a Turkish exhange student in Kimberley, who is now living and working in London, so I'll be staying with her and catching up on the last 14 years since we last saw each other. I'm so looking forward to that!

I also have been invited by my colleague Davorka to come and stay with her at her family's place in Dubrovnik, Croatia. How cool is that??!! She's traveling there with her daughter for the month of September, so it's perfect timing. I'm just in the process of arranging a ticket from London to Dubrovnik, likely for Sept 24-28.

And then, I fly from London to Dublin on Sept 30. It's so cool how it's all coming together. I'm so happy I get to have a "mini holiday" before I get to Ireland...it will give me a chance to get over my jetlag and ease myself into Europe.

No comments: